Product# 1081 HIV-1 gp120 (ADA)
Product# 1011 HIV-1 gp120 (subtype C)
Product# 1031 HIV-1 gp120 (YU2)
The National Institute for Biological Standards and Control (NIBSC) plays a major national and international role in assuring the quality of biological medicines through:
- developing standards and reference materials
- product control testing
- carrying out applied research
We play a key role in providing scientific advice and expertise to a large number of organisations, including:
- manufacturers of biological medicines
- national regulatory authorities
- the UK government and European bodies
- the World Health Organisation
- UN agencies
Contributions from NIBSC scientists, as members of key decision-making bodies at both European and international level, feed into the development of national and international policies that help to ensure the safety and efficacy of biological medicines.
We serve a broad range of customers and stakeholders in the UK and abroad and have a worldwide reputation for independence, integrity and scientific excellence.