- Medium roast, Ground: good, swift, kick. Legend says jim took a swift dose of horse-hoof to the head. Thought dead, a kick-as coffee woke him up. Our lucky stars were the ones he saw
- Medium-sweet body with a long, pronounced finish and mild acidity. Aroma: chocolate, clove, grapefruit and pine. Recommended brew methods: French press, espresso, and pour over
- Origin: Indonesia, Central and South America: grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on
- Organic, Fairtrade, Kosher, shade grown, Arabica coffee: coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100% certified
- Roasted in the Rocky Mountains: it’s all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian Rocky mountain peaks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.